Style, Travel, Adulting.
Let me introduce myself…
- I was born and raised in Long Island, New York. You’ll most likely find me roaming the streets of NYC, shopping or eating (or both), and definitely posting about it.
- I love traveling to Greece and Cyprus, the two countries I’m from and have visited the most, but I’m not done exploring yet.
- I rarely read my horoscope, but I do believe in zodiac signs. I blame the fact that I’m always starting a new project on being a Capricorn.
- I use social media, lots of it, but all of my notifications are turned off.
- If you see me reading a book, it’s probably an autobiography of a journalist.
- My Instagram feed is full of fashion bloggers, magazines and Humans of NY posts.
- I believe that fashion promotes female empowerment, and I wrote a book about it.
- I graduated from Lehigh University with a degree in journalism and minors in graphic design and marketing. For more about what I do, check out my portfolio: arianadimitrakis.com.
Ever since I co-founded The Fit Magazine, most of my articles have been written there. The purpose of this blog is to have a creative outlet where I can write about my personal style, share my travel stories and rant about my life. I’m so excited to create content and share my thoughts on these topics and beyond! I hope you all enjoy 🙂