A haute mess trying to navigate college, break into the fashion industry and travel the world, Ariana Dimitrakis is here to rant about all things style, life and adulting.
Let me introduce myself…
- I was born and raised in Long Island, New York. You’ll most likely find me roaming the streets of NYC, shopping or eating (or both), and definitely posting about it.
- I love traveling to Greece and Cyprus, the two countries I’m from and have visited the most, but I’m not done exploring yet.
- I rarely read my horoscope, but I do believe in zodiac signs. I blame the fact that I’m always starting a new project on being a Capricorn.
- I use social media, lots of it, but all of my notifications are turned off.
- If you see me reading a book, it’s probably an autobiography of a journalist.
- My Instagram feed is full of fashion bloggers, magazines and Humans of NY posts.
- I believe that fashion promotes female empowerment, and I wrote a book about it.
- I’m a senior at Lehigh University studying journalism with a double minor in graphic design and marketing. For more about what I do, check out my portfolio: arianadimitrakis.com.
Ever since I co-founded The Fit Magazine, most of my articles have been written there. The purpose of this blog is to have a creative outlet where I can write about my personal style, share my travel stories and rant about my life. I love all things fashion, beauty and travel. I’m so excited to create content and share my thoughts on these topics and beyond! I hope you all enjoy 🙂